2016 - 2017 Schedule
UNIFORM & DRESS CODE
All students are expected to maintain a neat appearance. Long hair must be worn in a bun and short hair must be pulled back off the face. For the safety of the students, only simple stud earrings are permissible. Leg warmers or other warm-up gear are not permitted in class.
- Wear Moi “Cabuki” Cotton Tank Leotard [Black]
- Body Wrappers C45/A45 Tights [Ballet Pink]
- Bloch SO259G/SO208L Split Sole Leather Ballet Shoes [Pink]
- Pointe Shoes (for dancers eligible for Pointe Technique classes)
- Wear Moi “Haxo” Soft Meryl T-Shirt [White]
- Body Wrappers “Snug Fit” Short Sleeve Pullover Shirt [White]
- Wear Moi “Solo” Boys Footed Tights [Black]
- Full Seat Dance Belt [Black]
- Split Sole Canvas Shoes [Black]
CALENDAR OF EVENTS
August 15, 2016 - First Day of Classes
September 5, 2016 - Labor Day (classes not in session)
November 21, 2016 to November 25, 2016 - Fall Break (classes not in session)
December 19, 2016 to January 2, 2017 - Winter Break (classes not in session)
January 16, 2017 - MLK Day (classes not in session)
February 20, 2017 - President's Day (classes not in session)
April 3, 2017 to April 7, 2017 - Spring Break (classes not in session)
TBA - 3rd Annual Spring Gala Production at the Cobb Civic Centre
May 27, 2017 - Last Day of Classes
SCHEDULE A MEETING
Students and Parents may now request scheduled private meetings or class observation with ICSB instructors to discuss individual progression, classwork, and all other areas of concern.
QUESTIONS? ASK US!
For further information on PREPARATORY BALLET, please contact us by completing and submitting the form below.